Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Theology (Babel College for Philosophy and Theology) Baghdad – 2006
- Bachelor of Political Science (Baghdad University) Baghdad – 2007
- Masters of Moral Theology (Research title: Moral Aspects in the First Ten Demonstrations of AFRAHAT the Persian Sage) from (Alphonsiana Academy) affiliated with the Lateran University, Rome – 2011.
- PhD in Moral Theology (Research title: The Anaphoras of the Assyrian Church of the East: a Source of Christian Moral) from the same academy, with honours, Rome – 2016.
- Served as parish priest in Mar Youkhanna Church, Ankawa, Erbil since the 3rd of May 2016 till the date of the episcopal ordination.
- Serving as the Bishop of Erbil and Patriarchal Auxiliary for the Assyrian Church of the East since the 7th of May, 2017
- Teaching (Fundamental Moral Theology) in Babel College for Philosophy and Theology. Academic Year (2018-2019)