- Ph.D in Syriac Studies (1999)
- Masters of Theology in New Testament (1996)
- Masters of Arts in Church History (1993)
- Masters of Arts in Theology (1992)
- Associate Professor in Syriac and Arabic at Baylor University (2011-present).
- Teaching Professor in Syriac at the University of Notre Dame (2001-2011).
- Catalogued the Vööbus’ Syriac Manuscripts Collection, hosted by the Oriental Institute, University of Chicago.
- Moshe Bar Kepha’s Commentary on the Gospel of Luke (2020)
- Translation of Moshe Bar Kepha’s Cause of the Celebration of the Nativity (2017)